DGAP-News: Fyber N.V. / Key word(s): Half Year Results/Forecast
Fyber concludes first half of 2017 with
- Significant increase in income with 26% YoY growth to EUR119 million, with more than two-thirds of revenues from programmatic trading
- First time significant contribution from APAC, mainly China, contributing to more than 20% of gross revenue in H1 2017
- More than two-thirds of gross revenue generated from mobile, 95% of which from in-app
- First profitable quarter on an adjusted EBITDA basis (Q2 2017)
- Updated 2018 forecast with EUR360m+ in gross revenue & EUR15m+ in EBITDA
Berlin, 20 September 2017 - Fyber N.V., a leading programmatic mobile video platform, concludes the first half of 2017 with significant growth and first time ever EBITDA profitability.
Strong Outlook for 2018
"We have wrapped up a successful first half of the year. In the second quarter, we continued to deliver on our growth and integration strategy, laser-focused on laying the foundation for a successful full integration, while continuing to foster the stand-alone growth for each of the companies within the group. We set out to build Fyber into a unified, profitable technology company under one strong brand and management," said Ziv Elul, Fyber's CEO.
"We have just launched the beta version of our Video Ad Monetization Platform, referred to in short as 'VAMP', which gives mobile publishers innovative, data-driven tools to maximize revenue from programmatic trading of video. We are confident that 2018 will bring further growth with projected gross revenue of EUR360 million and projected EBITDA profit of more than EUR15 million."
(*) Adjusted to eliminate one-off impacts such as acquisition-related costs and option plans
Presentation to analysts and investors
To attend the call, please register at:
20.09.2017 Dissemination of a Corporate News, transmitted by DGAP - a service of EQS Group AG.
|Phone:||+49 30 609 855 528|
|Listed:||Regulated Market in Frankfurt (Prime Standard); Regulated Unofficial Market in Tradegate Exchange|
|End of News||DGAP News Service|